Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pregnancy Update-12 weeks!

After feeling so great the first two weeks after I found out, the sickness hit me hard.  I believe I was about 7 or 8 weeks when it started.  Since then, my life has revolved around it.  I absolutely hate this part of pregnancy.  My sickness with Kaylie was pretty bad, but I was just taking college classes, so there wasn't much required of me.  With Myla, I seemed to do better.  I controlled it very well and I only really got sick at night.  I thought this time would be about the same.  However, this pregnancy has made me realize that I will never get pregnant again.  I'm not one of those girls that enjoys being pregnant anyways, but these past few weeks have been awful. 
It has been hard on our whole family.  Justin keeps joking that he doesn't make a good single parent.  I literally try to make it through the day at work, and come home to live on the couch.  I've lost 10 pounds.  I have broken down in tears multiple times, sworn I was going to quit my job multiple times, etc. 
One of the hardest things is missing Life Group each Tues evening and not spending as much time with God as I need to. God is good though.  There have been a couple of times that I was driving home and feeling like an awful person, when God took control of the moment.  The perfect song would come on the radio and tell me that no matter how much I mess up, God is still there.  He won't turn his back on me.  God is good and has a plan!  Of course, there will be a beautiful baby to play with in a few months! It's just hard to remember that sometimes. 
Luckily, I can tell that I am starting to get better.  I can't wait until I'm feeling good, starting to get a real belly, and we can find out if it's a boy or girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment